Whether you are going out on school experience, or just want to get to know the School Resources Centre better, these top tips will be sure to help you out!
- We have maps! If you want to browse but have no idea where to start, have a look at our colour coded maps to find the base you are looking for.
- You’ve found the SRC shelf mark but you don’t know where to look? Never fear! Just look up your shelf mark in the book by the catalogue computers, and it will tell you the corresponding base.
- We have a kiosk next to the main office, so please take out and return all your school resources story sacks, wallets and packs here.
- We have ebooks and online resources too. Handy for when you are out on placement. Check the catalogue for your favourite authors (links straight through to the ebook) or consult our handy book lists for inspiration (on Canvas or pick up a paper copy).
- If you need help, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or ask at the School Resources Office.